Emission measurement in clean gas
Do not experience a “nasty surprise” during the legal measurement by the Environmental Agency!
Time-consuming and cost-intensive requirements, such as plant shutdowns, can be avoided, especially as part of our maintenance. With our computer-controlled measuring instrument we can determine the following values for you:
- Dust content (mg/m³)
- Moisture (%)
- Exhaust gas temperature (°C)
- Flow speed (m/s)
- Our service technicians take dust samples from the system
- Taking into account the exhaust gas edge parameters, we carry out an isokinetic sampling by extracting a partial gas flow from the exhaust gas duct. This is extracted via a filter in which the contained dust is separated.
- The evaluation takes place in our own F.O.S. laboratory
- After a professional evaluation of the samples in F.O.S.’ own laboratory, you will receive a report containing suggestions for solutions and optimisation.